Sleepy Fox Hollow You're the edge of the cliff that I'm hanging on
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
this can be a joining thread or feel free to deal with her however you want! I’ll roll with any outcome in this thread since this will likely be my only post <3. If ignored she will just wander off eventually ^^

Tierra had been on her way to check out the weirdos settled in the canyon (and to see Towhee) when she’d stumbled across the field of flowers. They were prettier than most she’d seen and, even more, their scent had reminded her of the things she’d enjoyed in Akashingo what felt like forever ago. She’d only meant to try one. But when nothing happened, she’d eaten more.

The effects didn’t kick in quickly, but when they did, they all kicked in at once. Tierra stumbled blindly across the border, chased by a dream of her friend calling her, but didn’t make it very far before even the dreams faded to darkness.

Whoever came would find her unresponsive and entirely at the mercy of the pack who claimed this place. Her breathing and heartbeat were slow, but fortunately she hadn’t managed to kill herself accidentally. She would be sleeping this one off for a while.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Loner
183 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Lucky for her Paeon is here. Haha

A simple stroll through the territory. A chance to check on the performance of her new garden. And... see a familiar face?

"Tierra?" Paeon called out to the dark she-wolf before galloping toward her direction. Once closer she was sure. "Tierra. It is you. What are you doing here?" she asked in a friendly cheerful voice. The fact that they were no longer in Mereo together and thus she was trespassing escaped her mind.

But she... Something wasn't right. "Tierra?" Paeon stepped in front of the girl to stop her in her mindless stroll. "You Ok? Can you look at me?" she moved her head as to be in front of the girl's face and tried to look into her eyes but she would not keep still. 

She wasn't rabid which was good, but this was not normal. Paeon took a sniff of the girl's breath and could smell something on it, but couldn't pinpoint it. It wasn't poppies. Those would have killed her or at the very least knocked her out completely after a single flower.

She lifted her head and called out to @Mahler. Paeon wasn't sure if he would have more experience with this or not. She wasn't even sure if he was around to reply. Regardless she would watch over Tierra and make sure she was safe, and stayed put until she got better. Perhaps take further action if she appeared to get worse.
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
paeon's call was especially interesting given that there were few reasons for such urgency.
and so mahler was swift, and his great form soon came upon the young herbalist and a downed woman. a cursory sniff of paws and muzzle provided him scent of the red flowers. 
poor little fool.
he tilted his head to listen to her heart and then straightened. "our friend here vill sleep a long vhile. i suspect she romped through the field there." 
they could move her, though he did not recommend it. the land here was protected by a cliffside overhang, over which a single oak watched a waterfall.
"vhen she vakes, i expect it vill be vith a massive thirst and a larger headache. come, listen." he indicated the sleeping chest. "if she had taken too much, enough to kill, her heart vould stutter und pause. but you see she does not struggle vith breath, nor does her heart make such small leaps. it is only a very deep sleep, vone as you might induce for a gravely vounded person."
as he spoke, he moved about, turning the stranger to one side, arranging her. "in case of vomiting," mahler told paeon, at last coming to sit near. "ve vill take turns sitting vith her until she vakes. supervision is vhat ve do now."
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]