Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
All Welcome 
he's looking for @Heph and @Rodyn but aw! <3

the day before their departure, senmut sought out the leadership of the village which had hosted them for so long.

"we will be leaving at sunrise," he said when he was no longer alone. "your hospitality is great, and my time here was refreshing."
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
The wolves that had come to their lands to trade. Were leaving in the morning light. Rodyn would offer them a meal befor they left and he had felled a brace of rabbits for them to take along. So they needn't hunt immediately.

Rodyn smiled at the priests kind words. Though he didnt' understand fully the ways of these wolves. He did find them palatable. And he didn't mind trading. They were rich in ways his pack was not and it was good for both.

We were pleased to have you. And we look forward to fruitful trades and the like in the future.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
"Thank you for coming, I hope you have a safe journey." Heph had been glad to see so many new faces though she had perhaps not been fully expecting them. But it was an event that would be remembered and hopefully fruitful enough that the journey might be made again. They were a distance from each other but that meant that they had novelties to exchange and thing that could not easily be procured any other way.
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
"my thanks to you both. lady heph, i have extended an invitation to rodyn, to travel and trade with us again at the palace of akashingo. whenever that may be is pleasing to us," senmut assured, "and i would be honored to receive you also as my guest."
in parting, he gave each of them a beautiful golden eagle's plume. if there was nothing more to be said, he would farewell once more, and travel back to where his party was ready to return.