Heron Lake Plateau One hundred bad days
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Phox seemed to like the idea, though his words earned a smirk from Towhee. -You mean Raven, full stop,- she quipped. Sure, it would be good for everyone if Quixote and Wildfire signed off on everything too but she knew full well neither one of them cared much about the other two's opinions. Rave's would matter, the others... not so much.

-If we're meant to be allies, we shouldn't go too far,- Towhee mused "out loud," glancing down at the slumbering pups thoughtfully. Ever since Phox had pointed it out to her, it had became incredibly obvious that Fen was at least mostly blind. -We should pick somewhere where Fen won't have too much trouble navigating, like maybe not a forest.- She pictured their grown daughter bashing headfirst into trees and didn't know whether to laugh or cringe at the mental image.

Towhee sort of wished she could go with him, yet she had full faith that her brother could take point on all of this. He would lead and she would follow, be all the support he'd ever need. And on that note, since she likely wouldn't be able to accompany him on his scouting trips, she had another thought.

-You could see if X wants to help, although he's been kinda of MIA lately...-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 22, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 22, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 22, 2019, 03:54 PM