Redhawk Caldera Take what you can, give nothin' back.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She might not have thought much of his remark, except for the wink. Towhee blinked in response. She didn't really mind the innuendo, it just seemed sort of forward. He probably didn't even mean to infer anything personally, though it suddenly triggered an entire train of thought that had been sitting in a depot ever since talk of the move had begun.

It was tempting to let herself get sidetracked, yet the Sovereign reminded herself she needed to prioritize the pack's foundation over anything else for the time being. There was so much to be done before they could even contemplate the upcoming mating season. Towhee cleared her throat as she forced herself to focus.

-"Well, I'm afraid you'll need to use your dong for business over pleasure for a bit,"- the Sovereign drawled. -"C'mon, let's go mark some borders,"- she clarified in the next breath, taking off in that direction before he could even react.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 05:05 PM