Redhawk Caldera Take what you can, give nothin' back.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She led the way in companionable silence (presumably), only turning to face Reyes once they were a little closer to the borders. She watched approvingly as he took to the task, her own attention straying a little further along the invisible boundary line. The scent markers were strong in their freshness, though a little overkill never hurt anyone, as far as pissing went (except for that time when Titmouse drowned Stoat in his pee but we don't talk about that).

Nose to the ground, Towhee selected a spot and squatted. While she urinated, she squinted at the treeline off to the east. As she rose again and kicked her heels over the puddle, she couldn't help but wonder if any of the Blackfeathers remained to this day. Niamh and Eljay hadn't reported anything, though it was unlikely they'd ventured there. She wasn't sure what she'd do if one turned up in the area, though Towhee knew what she wouldn't do, probably ever again: move.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 05:05 PM