Redhawk Caldera Because I hate procedural cop shows!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The frisky bat immediately arrested the pup's movement. Forgetting about the swaying tail, she spun on her heel (a little drunkenly) and swiped out her own foreleg in response. A little growl throbbed in her chest before racing up her throat and bursting noisily from her snout. Her lips wrinkled back to expose healthy pink gums and little baby fangs, even as her tail gave a few playfully predatory lashes.

But before she could think of pouncing Sassafras yet again, something—or, rather, someone—rushed up beside her. There was a blur of movement, then a none-too-gentle bump as one of her fellow pups body-checked her. Towhee turned with a little bit of an indignant noise, only to discover it was Phox. Her expression quickly shifted from aggressive to jolly, tail hoisting into a wag and useless ears perking atop her head.

Forgetting about her larger playmate, Towhee spun on her heel again (slightly less drunkenly now), this time bouncing upward to wrap her forelegs around her favorite brother's shoulders and lick enthusiastically from his neck up to his cheek. She smothered him like this for a few seconds, then dropped back to all fours, crouched and sprang further back into the cave with an automatic and inviting bark—essentially leaving Sassafras in the dust.

I'd love to have another soon! :D
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 21, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - January 21, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 23, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - January 24, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 25, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - January 26, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 27, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - February 08, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - February 11, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - February 11, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - February 22, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - February 22, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - February 23, 2017, 10:07 AM