Redhawk Caldera Dad's on a hunting trip and he hasn't been home in a few days.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Much to her surprise, Towhee managed to clamp her teeth around the stem and tug it from Phox's clutches. She didn't get to savor her victory for long, as he quickly leaped at her with his pearly white fangs bared. Towhee's own lips wrinkled back as she made to turn a cheek to him, though she wasn't quick enough and he tore the poor, abused daffodil right back from her.

Rather than make another grab for it, Towhee watched as several of the petals drifted to the ground. She bit her lip, feeling momentarily unsure. Would they get in trouble for breaking the toy? She glanced over at Raven, who grinned and waved a paw. Reassured, Towhee faced Phox again but let him have the blossom as she dove to the ground to snuffle at the fallen flower petals.

They were fragrant and very soft to the touch. For no real reason at all, Towhee decided to lick the nearest one. It stuck to her tongue, so she drew it into her mouth. She sucked on it a moment, making curious faces as it seemed to more or less dissolve against her tongue. She barely felt it when she swallowed it. Smacking her lips, she went for a second helping.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread