Redhawk Caldera i've never been great with peer pressure.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She couldn't explain how she knew the time had come. Some sixth sense compelled Towhee to abandon her border patrol only halfway through and make a hasty return to the rendezvous site. But even as she climbed, her inner compass directed her in another direction: toward Finley's whelping den. That's when the Xi actually thought consciously, Aunt Finley's having her babies.

Although she wanted to throw herself headlong into the den, the youth instead chose a post about fifteen yards away and stood sentinel there. Towhee couldn't deny that she glanced curiously toward the mouth every minute or two—tail doing a happy little wiggle each and every time—though she didn't disturb the proud parents. She was a mercenary, a guardian specifically, and her job right now was to protect the den site.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - July 11, 2017, 04:46 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - August 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - August 07, 2017, 10:39 AM