Redhawk Caldera why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I hope it's cool if I drop her in here?

Towhee wasn't much of a hunter, what with her hearing impairment, but it was impossible for her not have picked up some tricks from Phox. Whether it came down to luck or skill, she managed to capture a fat rabbit today. She was just about to take a big old bite of it when she froze suddenly. She should take this kill to Finley, she decided. She plucked up the slain hare and began carrying it toward the Alpha pair's den.

When she arrived and popped her head into the den, Towhee found it a little crowded; evidently, the recently returned Lagan was catching up with his new siblings and Elwood was there too. Her chestnut eyes dropped to the dead squirrel and she gently dropped her own contribution beside it before glancing down at the four tiniest Blackthorns. Her tail stirred, thumping against either side of the den's mouth, before she glanced at the two adults with a look that asked, "Am I interrupting anything?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Lagan - July 28, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Towhee - August 10, 2017, 08:36 PM