Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No sooner had they sheltered beneath the three than heaven's gates opened and a downpour began, so sudden and heavy that Towhee could feel the silent rush of it before she even turned around. The leafy summer boughs overhead did a good job of blocking out most of the rainfall, though a few drops did make their way through to drip on her pelt. Towhee shivered automatically, then glanced at her companion as she settled.

"Are you a hunter? By trade?" she guessed. Although he was still an outsider, that meant he could contribute more than she could right now. That put a sour taste in the youth's mouth, though she kept her expression as blank as possible. "What's your name, anyway? I'm Towhee."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Towhee - August 21, 2017, 08:37 AM