Redhawk Caldera you never feel the jet lag unless you're trying to fit in.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee always did her best to obey her Alphas and respect their wishes, yet she found herself simply unable to accept their decision to take the pups to visit the outsiders. She shadowed Finley and Fiadh now, feeling quietly furious at the Alpha female's judgment call. Hadn't they heard the story about Peregrine's elder daughter visiting and nearly killing one of his young pups (the very wolf at the epicenter of the current fiasco)? Even without that kind of history, it just went against every one of Towhee's protective instincts. But she didn't feel like she could say jack.

Fuming in frustration, she kept watch without interfering with the goings-on. Fiadh was shouting at one of the younger visitors, by the looks of it. Towhee had no idea what she was saying, though she quietly hoped it was something terrible. Her lips twitched and she sighed, remaining vigilantly in the background.

You can skip me; I'll just post sporadically! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: you never feel the jet lag unless you're trying to fit in. - by Towhee - October 11, 2017, 12:06 PM