Redhawk Caldera I'm not sure how orange correlates with black in a way that's new.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wrapping this up for us!

Raven looked a bit taken aback, then quickly asked Towhee for further details. The battle-worn youth happily obliged even as her sister began assessing her wounds, explaining how she'd stumbled upon the stranger with his head buried in their cache. The mental image made her blood boil all over again and her lip curled as she told the story of how she'd attacked immediately and put him down. -Serves him goddamn right,- she concluded.

The medic's lips pursed thoughtfully but she didn't make any particular comments. When she asked if Towhee felt up to relocating to the sanctuary of the rendezvous site, the mercenary nodded and climbed to her feet. Her body smarted as she began walking, though not too horribly. As she walked past Phox, she made a questioning face: You coming? Whether or not he came along, she faced forward and followed the caregiver toward the stash of remedies she kept in the badger den at the territory's heart.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)