Redhawk Caldera Dream walk for me.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Finley appeared, Towhee found herself suddenly hoping that the Alpha female would refuse them and insist they stay put for now. Towhee wanted to help Wildfire and she wanted to earn her stripes as a warrior, but she didn't really want to do this. She even felt a thrill of dread pierce her, making her feel cool and shivery. She frowned at herself, shaking her head.

"Thanks for coming, Aunt Flea," Wildfire was saying, turning her head so that she was speaking to the Alpha female but looking at Towhee so the deaf she-wolf could follow. "I know I said I wouldn't return home until spring but I'm feeling a lot better and the weather's holding, so I was hoping I'd have your blessing to leave a little earlier than planned. I asked Towhee here if she would come with me. We could pass along any messages you like to Heda, regarding the war efforts."

The Gamma bobbed her head absently. She had nothing to add, though her heartbeat accelerated again as she awaited Finley's reaction. Before she even thought about what she was doing, she signed, -Maybe we should wait for Uncle Elwood before you make a decision?- She had already agreed to go with Wildfire, yet now that the moment of truth had come, Towhee found herself attempting to delay it and realizing that she was scared as hell of leaving the caldera.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 18, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 20, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 20, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 20, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 21, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 22, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - January 06, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - January 08, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - January 12, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - January 13, 2018, 11:43 AM