Redhawk Caldera Dream walk for me.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee got stuck on those last three words: "...any day now." Finley had already told her about these plans weeks ago. Somehow, time had slipped away from her. She didn't feel as prepared as she would have liked. She had never sought out Uncle Elwood for supplemental training. She had been excited by the notion of war, had gone around yapping about it and getting her head in the game, yet it hadn't felt like it was really going to happen... until now.

"Are we ready?" Towhee blurted, thinking of herself mostly but also wondering if the pack was in the right shape to make an assault. "Don't we have to—" She didn't know what she wanted to ask. What about strategies? Tactics? Had that "Coyote" guy ever come back to join them? She didn't know. By now, Towhee was beginning to kick herself. Just minutes ago, she had been (almost) totally ready to leave to take Wildfire home. Now everything had changed.

"If it's happening that soon, it makes sense to stay put," Wildfire was saying to Finley, looking more than a little crestfallen despite her reluctant acceptance of the facts of the matter. "Sorry to waste your time, Aunt Flea." She paused, glancing in Towhee's direction, then back to the Alpha female. "I wish I could help out more. I'm feeling a lot better but I'm in no shape to fight." She wasn't a fighter even at the best of times. "Please let me know if there's anything, anything at all, I can do. I want to help both of my families."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 18, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 20, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 20, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 20, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - December 21, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - December 22, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - January 06, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - January 08, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Finley - January 12, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Dream walk for me. - by Towhee - January 13, 2018, 11:43 AM