Redhawk Caldera Don't tell me it tastes like chicken.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wrapping up!

Colt's abrupt departure genuinely surprised Towhee. "Thought you wanted to get to know the head honcho better?" she shouted after him, unaware that it was her inability to convey tone that had caused him to disembark so abruptly. She frowned deeply at his retreating back.

Turning back to Tegan, she shrugged. Colt's rudeness bothered her but she didn't want to let it spoil this time with her younger brother. "C'mon, let's go track that yamalam," she said, flicking out a forepaw to playfully bat the youth's shoulder before breaking into a slow trot, mindful of her mostly healed wounds.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - January 31, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 01, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - February 01, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 02, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - February 04, 2018, 12:55 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 07, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - March 05, 2018, 08:54 AM