Redhawk Caldera you seem like kind of a maserati.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When X swooped down from the sky in the middle of a boring patrol—so boring, in fact, that her eyes had glazed over and she was running entirely on autopilot—Towhee jolted. She blinked several times and shook her head at herself. She wasn't being very vigilant, was she? But she didn't have long to dwell on it because the bird had landed directly in front of her and was doing a silly dance.

Although she was tempted to smile at his antics, Towhee knew he was trying to relay something urgent. When she finally understood X's message, a grin bloomed across her face. "Race ya!" she hooted at the raptor even as she pivoted and broke into a gallop. She laughed loudly when she saw his shadow race ahead of her, easily staying abreast of her even as the Alpha pumped her legs as hard as they could go.

She arrived at the den site to find Elwood, Lagan and Raven all hovering nearby. "How is she? Are they here yet?" she breathlessly barked at the medic, unaware of how loud and abrasive she was being. To her credit, the caregiver didn't react to Towhee's unnecessary screaming and simply smiled and nodded, then pointed as their uncle slowly approached and poked his head inside the whelping den.

Towhee hastened toward him, though she stopped a solid two yards away. A great breath gusted out of her. -Congratulations!- she signed emphatically at him before her orange eyes shifted eagerly to the den's dark doorway.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
you seem like kind of a maserati. - by Finley - March 16, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: you seem like kind of a maserati. - by Tye - March 16, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: you seem like kind of a maserati. - by Cinder - March 17, 2018, 07:22 AM
RE: you seem like kind of a maserati. - by Elwood - March 18, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: you seem like kind of a maserati. - by Towhee - March 19, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: you seem like kind of a maserati. - by Eljay - March 21, 2018, 04:16 AM
RE: you seem like kind of a maserati. - by Sebastian - March 24, 2018, 09:33 AM
RE: you seem like kind of a maserati. - by Finley - April 01, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: you seem like kind of a maserati. - by Tye - April 01, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: you seem like kind of a maserati. - by Elwood - April 04, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: you seem like kind of a maserati. - by Finley - April 07, 2018, 10:29 AM