Redhawk Caldera coming out of my cage
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Now that Clover was here, Towhee decided she wouldn't force X to repeat himself in their roundabout way. Instead, she smiled at the raptor and then fully faced her sister to relay to her what she'd learned from him so far. On second thought, she motioned for the young Mu to follow her as she walked away from the gravelly shoreline and toward a softer patch of grass. She sat, motioning for Clover to do the same, then gave X some sort of signal that prompted him to leap skyward and wing away.

"He described a landmark similar to the caldera: a big, flat mountain with a lake on top. Only he said it's all on a much, much larger scale. That'll make it harder to guard and patrol, though I think it'll be nice to have a large place to spread out and roam. What do you think?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 09, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 09, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 10, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 10, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 10, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 10, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Clover - April 15, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: coming out of my cage - by Towhee - April 16, 2018, 11:01 AM