Heron Lake Plateau It's almost like a Hallmark movie, but with tentacles.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As it turned out, X wasn't that far away, considering he dropped on Colt's head like some sort of feathered bomb right before he reached Towhee. He managed to latch onto the attacker's skull with his talons, though he didn't grasp hard enough to break the skin and released quickly. He let out an unearthly screech and beat his wings in Colt's face even as he bounced to the slope of Towhee's back.

The startled Alpha whirled with a peculiar, guttural cry, nearly unseating the bird. Her eyes widened and she made another strange noise when she sat Colt just feet away, looking for all the world as if he'd been in some sort of rush to reach her. A cold feeling speared through her as Towhee quickly put the pieces together, her ears falling back and disappearing against her skull as she snapped, "What the fuck?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread