Heron Lake Plateau there's an endless road to rediscover
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Before he could properly react to her lackluster greeting, another wolf appeared on the scene. Towhee squinted as if the new arrival's brightly-colored coat hurt her eyes, which it sort of did. She immediately reminded the Beta of her older sister, Wildfire. She certainly looked like a vividly burning flame, though her name was Ceara, according to the first stranger. Like him, she wore a thick stripe down her back. It was pretty clear they were related.

A cursory sniff told Towhee that the she-wolf belonged here, even if she'd never personally met her. So her attention shifted back to the outsider. He introduced himself as Tuathal. His lips were particularly easy to read, which normally would've gone over well with her. But the more she looked at him, the more she realized he reminded her of Colt. Hopefully the similarities stopped at physical resemblance.

"We might have space, though being a Blackthorn isn't an automatic ticket to ride," Towhee said in her clunky cadence. She glanced at Ceara, hoping the woman wouldn't try to interfere. Facing Tuathal again, she continued, "What would you contribute if you were accepted into this pack?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 06, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Towhee - June 06, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 07, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Towhee - June 07, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - June 07, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 07, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Towhee - June 10, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Quixote - June 10, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - June 10, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 16, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Quixote - June 20, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - July 01, 2018, 03:41 PM