Heron Lake Plateau Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes,
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nonetheless, Towhee appreciated Ceara's efforts. The Beta had been too busy moping to be there for Raven, not that she could've known this would happen. Fortunately for all involved, Niamh and Ceara had come to the medic's aid in her time of need.

The Epsilon's next remark caught Towhee off guard. Her mind was very much preoccupied with other matters, though she took a moment to place Ceara's brother. Ah, she remembered, Tuathal. "I hardly stuck my neck out for him," she rejoined with a scoffing but good-natured smile, which only flashed across her face briefly before the Beta resumed a much more stoic expression.

"Speaking of brothers and necks, I'm actually headed out to break Screech's. I'm sorry to cut this so short..." She paused and licked her lips, a thought suddenly occurring to her. "Quixote's with her but Rave mentioned that you might help with looking out for her while she recovers. Considering I'm taking three of our ablest bodies with me, would you mind...?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes, - by Towhee - June 19, 2018, 08:54 PM