Shadewood Do these tacos taste funny to you?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
The rain plagued them as they continued trekking north. Towhee grew extremely frustrated with the inclement weather, which prevented them from picking up a proper trail. They caught a whiff of Screech here and there, yet the rain had washed away most of it. They were more or less wandering blindly through the wilderness. They would find nothing in these conditions.

While the group took a rest, Towhee decided to try sending X out into the storm. Even he was impaired by the rain, yet his eyes were still sharper than theirs. "Go west or even south," she instructed him, "just in case. We've got the northeast covered. Be careful out there, bud." She reached out a paw to stroke one of the hawk's wings before he took to the rainy sky.

She turned back to rejoin @Niamh, @Tegan and @Colt. They had been searching endlessly in the torrent. Despite her weariness and a growing sense of futility, the Beta proposed, "Maybe it's time we split up to cover more ground. Niamh will come with me and we'll head east. You two go north until you hit the coast. Howl if you find anything or need help." Towhee paused, scanning the three faces. "Sound like a plan?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Towhee - June 20, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by RIP Niamh - June 20, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Tegan - June 21, 2018, 03:16 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Colt RIP - June 21, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Towhee - June 21, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by RIP Niamh - June 21, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Tegan - June 27, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Colt RIP - June 29, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Towhee - July 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Towhee - July 03, 2018, 06:42 PM