Mount Everfall I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
An indeterminate amount of time passed while Towhee simply hovered over her sister's broken body, mourning in silence. At length, she lifted her head slightly, eyes watery as she peered at her best friend. Slowly, she straightened up and walked over to Niamh. Without a word, she pressed against her friend, leaning on her both literally and metaphorically.

"X saw it happen," she said very quietly (for her), belatedly interpreting the hawk's abrupt reappearance and the message he'd conveyed that'd ripped Towhee right out of headhunting mode. "There was nothing he could do," Towhee stated the obvious, looking up and seeking out the bird. He had settled nearby, looking as aggrieved as a raptor could, his sharp gaze lingering on Orca.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 20, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 21, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 21, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 21, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 21, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 23, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 26, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - July 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - July 05, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - July 05, 2018, 09:33 PM