Mount Everfall I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The bird simply bobbed his head once in affirmation, then bowed it. Towhee stared at him sadly. There was no way to comfort him. The yearling herself was inconsolable, though it didn't manifest just now. There would be time to grieve later—her entire life, for that matter—but right now, duty called. They were far from home and needed to get Orca safely back for burial. It would not be an easy task.

Pushing herself upright again, the Beta mulled for a moment before facing Niamh. -We're going to have to carry her.- She swallowed thickly around a lump in her throat as she added, -It's probably going to be messy.- She winced. The term seemed so uncouth, yet it was just a fact. Orca had fallen a long way and died from her injuries. Her body was not exactly intact, so Towhee just wanted to make sure Niamh was prepared for the reality of the transport.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 20, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 21, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 21, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 21, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 21, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 23, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - June 26, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - July 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by RIP Niamh - July 05, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf. - by Towhee - July 05, 2018, 09:33 PM