Heron Lake Plateau I think I'm done
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee never had much to do with Ben—hell, she usually forgot he was around, hanging out in the background—but when she came across him munching a squirrel, she stopped and studied him for a moment. He was perhaps one of the longest-standing members of the pack, yet she hardly knew him. She couldn't recall why she'd avoided him so long; perhaps because she associated him with that bitch, Ivy? In any case, his longevity alone was worth her respect. Perhaps the Beta should make an effort to close the gap.

Pacing forward, Towhee barked to announce her presence and strode until she stood over the repasting wolf. "Hey Ben," she greeted casually, "I was thinking of going for a swim in the lake and I've always heard it's best to use the buddy system. Want to come with? After you're done eating, of course."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I think I'm done - by Ben - July 20, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - July 21, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - July 24, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - July 24, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - July 28, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - August 01, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - August 07, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - August 13, 2018, 08:56 AM