Sun Mote Copse in the house, in a heartbeat
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The recent trip to Moonspear had opened Towhee's mind a bit to the merits of travel. She actually began considering a trek back to the caldera, just to see what had become of it, but since there was no other reason (aside from nostalgia), she didn't bother pursuing the impulse just yet. Instead, she decided to roam the areas much closer to home, since it seemed like a good plan anyway. The plateau's geography made it practically impervious to war and other threats, not to mention how full their ranks were these days, but it still seemed like a good idea to the mercenary to map out the nearby lands for tactical purposes.

She found herself in a copse due east of Heron Lake's highlands, dark fur wet from fording a small stream. Towhee roved through the trees and found herself at yet another brook, unaware that it was the same one that had forked. She decided to pause for a moment to bend down and take a drink. When she finished and lifted her head again, her orange eyes looked up- and downstream, widening slightly when she noticed the figure of a slender doe, far away enough to lack detail. It appeared to be stripping bark from a tree growing beside the bank.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
in the house, in a heartbeat - by Anuniaq - July 21, 2018, 12:47 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - July 21, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 06, 2018, 09:20 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 06, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 06, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 06, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 07, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 08, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Rueger - August 09, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: in the house, in a heartbeat - by Towhee - August 13, 2018, 09:00 AM