Heron Lake Plateau i'm stunting on everybody
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She couldn't hear the heat behind his words, though she could see the signs of vehemence as he spat them at her. Towhee's ears tilted slightly backward, more confusion than offense. When he signed an apology an instant later, she was mollified. She was actually sort of glad for the outburst, as it gave her a true sense of Tegan's dour mood. Despite his earlier smirk, something was sincerely bothering him.

Towhee didn't even have to urge him to get it off his chest. She followed closely as he vented his frustrations. She had suspected it might have to do with Niamh's recent promotion into her vacated seat. It looked like she wasn't wrong. With that said, he made no further mention of the newly appointed Beta, a fact which she noted silently.

When he appeared to be through, Towhee reached out a paw to clap against his shoulder. -I'm glad you came to me with this,- she signed first and foremost. Although it was so tempting to tease him, she managed to keep a straight and sincere face. -I'll take you seriously. But,- she continued, pausing as she pondered how to phrase her thoughts tactfully, -yeah, I think of you as one of the least serious people in this pack. I don't think that's a bad thing. And I definitely don't think that your casual personality and being a hard worker are mutually exclusive either.- Here, she switched to speaking, "Even at your assiest, I know you're a dedicated member of this pack," because she didn't have a sign for "assiest."

Towhee gave Tegan a long look before concluding, "Didn't I even once mention that I could see you as my fellow Beta? I stand by that, even if I'm not one myself anymore. Anyway, what prompted this, Teg...?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 07:18 PM