Heron Lake Plateau i'm stunting on everybody
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There wasn't much Towhee could do with that, so they'd just have to let it go. He did provide significantly more detail about why Niamh had accused Easy of lying. The former Beta's face scrunched. If anyone should be able to afford the handicapped the benefit of the doubt, it should be Niamh. Towhee found it hard to believe that her Person would take the stance Tegan described, though she figured she was missing some crucial "you had to be there" context clues.

Towhee began rolling her eyes at his closing comment, though she remembered and stopped herself. She wanted Tegan to know she took him seriously. And though she didn't think she was getting the most objective story here, she did sympathize. "I'm not sure why Niamh treated Easy the way she did. But I can see why you'd find it frustrating. And why she'd rethink joining after that." Hell, Towhee was sort of surprised she'd be interested in the first place, considering this wasn't even the first time she'd been bullied away from the borders by a Redhawk leader.

"I know Niamh's a good person. I know you are too. And probably Easy is as well. It kinda sounds like a lot of miscommunication happened, though I can't really say, since I wasn't there. I wouldn't put too much stock into the whole thing though. You might be right that Niamh is taking her new rank very seriously—with the best of intentions—and that has nothing to do with you, at the end of the day. I mean, didn't you recently become a legit ambassador? Doesn't that say a lot more about your capabilities than a single shitty encounter at the borders?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 07:18 PM