Heron Lake Plateau Glam, glitz, guts and gore.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her thoughts strayed to her two wayward pack mates for a beat, though as Phox commenced signing, her attention sharpened to a laser focus. Towhee "listened" without interruption, though she squinted several times during his story. Despite herself, she couldn't help but note that he still signed fluently, which put a pang in her heart.

There was part of Towhee that immediately wanted to tell him about their litter's fate. But she pressed her lips together and resisted the telling quiver in her limbs as they itched to make the signs. She was angry but she wasn't cruel. And though Phox's closing statement didn't really move her, she wasn't made of stone either.

She let out a long-suffering sigh and noticed the vapor of her breath mingling with the light rain; the temperature was dropping. -Very profound,- Towhee finally remarked. -Once, I would've said you belonged here with us, with me, without a shadow of a doubt.- Her face contorted into a grimace. -But I don't know anymore, Phox. In any case, it's not my call. You missed my rise and fall as a leader—among other things—so that decision rests with Raven.-

Towhee made a gesture that indicated he should call their older sister himself, then fell silent. "Among other things" was probably the understatement of the year. She tried to think back on all that had happened since Phox had suddenly disappeared from her life. It sent a sickening wave of anger and sadness though her. She shook her head and let out another drawn-out sigh.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - October 29, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Phox - October 31, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - October 31, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Phox - October 31, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - October 31, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Phox - October 31, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - October 31, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Phox - November 01, 2018, 07:57 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - November 01, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Phox - November 01, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - November 01, 2018, 10:21 AM