Heron Lake Plateau Glam, glitz, guts and gore.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She saw him howl and couldn't help but wonder what Raven would think when she heard his voice. Would she recognize it right away? Towhee thought she would. But what would the Alpha female think? And feel? Once upon a time, Raven's acceptance of Phox would've been a foregone conclusion. But the deaf yearling knew her sibling's patience and trust had been tested a lot since her rise to leadership, especially by Screech. Towhee could picture a snarling Raven chasing Phox out of here just as easily as she could see the medic taking pity on him.

Still, it was probably better that his fate rested in Raven's hands, rather than Towhee's. As she stood there in stony silence, looking at him, she wondered, Could I really turn Phox away? Phox, of all people? She felt mixed up enough that it was entirely possible. But he was in such bad shape, he'd surely die if they didn't take him in today. Would Towhee (and Raven) feel horrible later, if they chose to tell Phox to get lost now?

Rather abruptly, Towhee broke the silence she couldn't hear but could certainly feel. "It goes without saying," she began, "that you missed a lot. It may take Rave a bit to get here, so this is your chance to ask me questions." There was no guarantee after that. Even if he was accepted, Towhee couldn't fathom what sort of relationship they might forge. The last time she'd tried to forgive a wayward litter mate, it had been among the worst mistakes of her life. She didn't want to make it again, nor be forced to execute another brother.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - October 29, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Phox - October 31, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - October 31, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Phox - October 31, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - October 31, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Phox - October 31, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - October 31, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Phox - November 01, 2018, 07:57 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - November 01, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Phox - November 01, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: Glam, glitz, guts and gore. - by Towhee - November 01, 2018, 10:21 AM