Heron Lake Plateau alright, i'm lying, it's pleather
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As much as she liked Hydra and loved Tegan, Towhee didn't catch much of what either one said past, "He found Titmouse..." It was as if all her neurons came to a screeching halt. She froze, eyes glazing with a faint red mist at the edges so that their moving lips became a blur. Utterly oblivious to Niamh's hysterical reaction beside her, the mercenary simply stood there like a stone statue. A movie reel played in her mind and only when it came to its grim conclusion did she snap out of it and look sharply at her companions.

Of course they wouldn't lie to her, yet Towhee couldn't help the incredulity. "Screech is alive? How?" The images flashed in her head again. She'd not only torn out his throat, she'd pitched him into the sea from a great height. "Fuck," she spat, momentarily at a loss for words otherwise.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 07, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 07, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 07, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 08, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 12, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 14, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 19, 2018, 08:37 PM