Heron Lake Plateau Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
The night was deep and clear, the air so cold it felt as thought it might crack. Snow lay thickly on the ground, a carpet that crunched noiselessly (as far as she knew) beneath Towhee's broad paws. Her head tilted upward to survey the distinct Milky Way streaking across the sky. A great spume of silver erupted from her snout, slowly dissipating in the breathless night.

Eventually, she reached the thicket where she and @Phox spent their nights, not far from Fox Falls. He wasn't there yet. Although she ached for some warmth (and maybe even some company), Towhee folded her haunches and sat just outside, patiently waiting as she stared now at the luminous waning gibbous moon.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:30 PM