Heron Lake Plateau plan b
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Somewhere along the way, they lost Quixote. He probably stayed within sight of the borders, to keep an eye out for Niamh and Colt. Towhee couldn't wait for an update on that. She hoped for good news: Swamp Thing was dead. In the meantime, she slogged to the lake with Raven. Her older sister tried to make conversation at first but Towhee shook her head (which hurt). It required too much concentration to read lips and walk, something she just couldn't handle at present.

When they got there, Raven didn't seem deterred by the ice (something about which Towhee had forgotten entirely). She looked for a thin spot, then braced her legs, reared and punched a hole right through it. Towhee watched as the caregiver carefully picked away at the ice, making a hole in the shallows large enough for the brawny mercenary to wade and begin washing herself.

It took a long time. When Towhee finally felt clean, her paraplegia had momentarily spread to all four legs. Teeth chattering, she climbed out of the freezing water and shook, cuddling up beside Raven for warmth. Only as she settled did she notice the figure further along the bank. Still shivering slightly, Towhee rolled her eyes at Phox's waifu.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 05, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: plan b - by Towhee - December 05, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 05, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: plan b - by Towhee - December 05, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: plan b - by Eljay - December 06, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 12, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: plan b - by Towhee - December 13, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: plan b - by Eljay - December 13, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: plan b - by Eljay - December 14, 2018, 05:37 PM