Heron Lake Plateau So many roads.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When her brother lumped Colt in there, Towhee raised no complaints. She had never liked Colt, though she'd tolerated him and kept things civil, mostly for her Person's sake. Although she genuinely felt bad about Niamh's breakup, she couldn't help but feel she was better off without him. She would find someone better, preferably someone Towhee actually liked so the three of them could hang out together and actually have a good time.

On that note, she looked at Phox, a thought drifting up from the murk at the back of her mind. But before it became even half-formed, her sibling distracted her by abruptly pointing upward. Towhee jumped slightly, then punched him in the shoulder for startling her. Nonetheless, she did as she was told, peering upward and trying her best to follow his directions.

He made the sign for Gemini, the twins, and Towhee couldn't help but smile softly. -Yeah,- she replied, -I do.- She gave him a slightly softer shove now, then exhaled and said, -Hey, isn't it past your bedtime?- as if she hadn't had anything to do with waylaying him.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
So many roads. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 16, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 18, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 18, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 18, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 18, 2018, 01:35 PM