Heron Lake Plateau got a touch like a thorn
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"I appreciate the gesture," Towhee said when he tried to nudge the dead bird toward her, "but you need this a hell of a lot more than I do." She pointedly kicked it back toward him, then did her own version of listening as he gave a brief life story.

"Normally, I wouldn't really take pity on someone like you," she said bluntly, "but you coined the term 'thunder smash' and, quite frankly, we could use you... once you got back into shape, I mean." The Beta shifted her weight, a contemplative expression taking over her face.

"Tell you what: I'll let you in, with a couple of conditions. First, you put some meat on your bones. When you've done that, repay us by hunting double what you took from our caches. From there, just do your best to contribute. If that sounds like a fair deal, Pip, you're welcome to join the Redhawks."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
got a touch like a thorn - by Pippin - January 02, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: got a touch like a thorn - by Towhee - January 02, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: got a touch like a thorn - by Pippin - January 17, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: got a touch like a thorn - by Towhee - January 17, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: got a touch like a thorn - by Pippin - January 28, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: got a touch like a thorn - by Towhee - January 29, 2019, 10:24 AM