Heron Lake Plateau Fylgija futhorck.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This one fell off my radar, sorry! Also, yikes, it's old. Could we fade it?

Between the fact that Towhee had invited the attack and her own experience with combat, it wasn't as if she didn't know it was coming. Nonetheless, she resisted every urge to glance over her shoulder and even told herself not to deflect. She was curious about Vasa's style, which turned out to be quite heavy-handed, as she discovered in the next moment.

She felt something jab near her spine as the youth's weight made impact. Finally, the Beta allowed herself to react. She dropped to the ground, then rolled, trying to shake off her niece. The girl clung tenaciously for a moment but Towhee managed to pull away from her grip, whether because Vasa loosened it or Towhee tore it from her.

"If you were bigger and heavier, that attack style might serve you well. But if you're hoping to catch prey that way, you're gonna get your ass trampled... unless it's a bunny," the mercenary observed, wishing she could punctuate that with a good-natured laugh, though one simply wouldn't come to her right now. "If you're hoping to hunt larger prey, we need to work on your... finesse, I guess. I can show you if you'd like."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fylgija futhorck. - by Towhee - January 12, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Vasa - January 13, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Vasa - January 27, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Towhee - February 05, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Vasa - February 24, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Towhee - February 25, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Vasa - March 17, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Towhee - April 23, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Fylgija futhorck. - by Vasa - May 06, 2019, 10:42 PM