Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,987 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
It was a few hours since her... altercation with Niamh. Long enough for Towhee to feel terrible about some of the things she'd said while still stewing in her own bitterness at her Person's departure. How could she? As someone who'd never experienced a crush, much less romantic love, Towhee simply didn't understand why Niamh would go crawling back to Colt and how she could give up her rank, her friendships and her home for him.

She avoided the impulse to find a shoulder to cry on. She didn't even want to see X, to make sure he really was okay. Currently, Towhee was in the mindset that she wanted nothing to do with anyone ever again. The mood would pass but, for now, she was deliberating the merits of becoming a total hermit. If she pushed everyone away and didn't let herself get close to anyone, then they couldn't hurt her when they inevitably left. It was logical to a fault.

Not that she'd ever really leave and try to make it as a loner—Towhee could be impulsive but she wasn't that foolhardy—but there was a certain appeal to getting away from this place right now. She hadn't left since her accident, though she scarcely thought about that as she abruptly abandoned a miserable patrol and headed for the neighboring thicket.

Once there, she found some measure of relief in violently butchering a grouse. But she didn't touch it after the fact, simply sitting beside the carcass and staring sourly toward the east.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hakkerskaldyr. - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Hakkerskaldyr. - by Tulimaq - January 14, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Hakkerskaldyr. - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Hakkerskaldyr. - by Tulimaq - January 14, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Hakkerskaldyr. - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: Hakkerskaldyr. - by Tulimaq - January 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Hakkerskaldyr. - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Hakkerskaldyr. - by Tulimaq - January 14, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: Hakkerskaldyr. - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Hakkerskaldyr. - by Tulimaq - January 14, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Hakkerskaldyr. - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 09:33 PM