Heron Lake Plateau You catch the pearl and ride the dragon's wings
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's insides felt like molten lava as she bore witness to their tryst. Phox occasionally caught her eye and she could only gaze back, her gaze fiery and her breath catching in her throat. She didn't make a move toward them at all, though she did wiggle a lot and even whined at one point.

Only when they appeared finished did she approach. As if forgetting entirely that she didn't really approve of Camilla, Towhee stepped over their conjoined bodies and pressed herself on top of them in pile of hot and heavy limbs. -Fuck. I need a cigarette and a nap,- she signed, then, comfortably draped over the other two, closed her eyes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You catch the pearl and ride the dragon's wings - by Towhee - January 17, 2019, 05:18 PM