Heron Lake Plateau Krigsgaldr.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Tegan didn't protest, though he didn't exactly return her embrace. Towhee didn't care about that. She held him tightly for a moment longer, then released him. He pulled back in time for her to catch the words that fell off his lips: "It's all right."

Her brow furrowed. "No," she countered, "it isn't." She didn't add anything else; it would've felt like platitudes. Blinking away the rain that suddenly fell harder and faster, she added, "It sucks donkey balls. And I know it's not really consolation but..." Towhee let out a blustering breath before repeating, "I'm here. I'm always gonna be here."

Not wanting to force her company on him any further—he could seek her out if he needed or wanted her—the Beta offered a parting pat and then began to move away.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 23, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - January 25, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 25, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - January 25, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 29, 2019, 10:18 AM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - January 29, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Towhee - January 29, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Krigsgaldr. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 02:22 PM