Heron Lake Plateau super blood wolf moon
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He did not. Towhee's lips pursed as he countered her experience with one of his own. She knew exactly what he meant by "the willies." Her eyes drifted upward. Did the moon look a little oranger than usual? She swallowed, then tore her eyes away and motioned Phox toward the thicket.

Their conversation continued once inside, albeit a different topic entirely. "Good," she said emphatically (one of the only tones Towhee could feasibly manage), eyes flickering like flames as she idly wondered what might've happened if Quixote had tried to deny him. "That's great news, Phox. I've been an aunt before, of course, but this is... special." He knew what she meant.

She wondered if Quixote and Raven would be having another litter, come to think of it. She saw no reason why they wouldn't, seeing as she'd passed the reigns of leadership over to them partly due to breeding rights. But Towhee's thoughts didn't linger with them long, her attention shifting back to her brother's face. She did her best to ignore the weird planes of light on his face.

"You should name one after me."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
super blood wolf moon - by Phox - January 23, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: super blood wolf moon - by Towhee - January 23, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: super blood wolf moon - by Phox - February 07, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: super blood wolf moon - by Towhee - February 11, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: super blood wolf moon - by Phox - March 03, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: super blood wolf moon - by Towhee - March 11, 2019, 08:48 AM
RE: super blood wolf moon - by Phox - March 28, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: super blood wolf moon - by Towhee - April 02, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: super blood wolf moon - by Phox - April 05, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: super blood wolf moon - by Towhee - April 11, 2019, 02:32 PM