Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
*tags any/all @Males*

It was the last thing she'd ever thought she'd do: go looking for outsiders. Especially considering the nature of her interest, Towhee would probably look back on this and cringe a lot. Right now, though, she was ruled by her hormones. Having exhausted her options among the Redhawks ranks—her instincts prohibited her from seeking those related to her—the unsatisfied Beta departed the plateau and headed into the bog between it and the copse to the east.

It was the middle of the night when Towhee found a suitable spot. She looked upward, searching for the moon, and found nothing but black sky. Nonetheless, she threw her snout into the air and howled (or, rather, yowled), announcing her status even as her scent swamped her surroundings.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 08, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Kiwi RIP - April 08, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 08, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 08, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Kiwi RIP - April 10, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 10, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 11, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Kiwi RIP - April 11, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 13, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 15, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 15, 2019, 06:00 PM