Heron Lake Plateau No distance left to run
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When he mentioned leaving verbatim, Towhee felt her innards tense again. She wanted to shake her head and tell him no, no way, she would never leave. She had been part of this pack since the day she was born, even if it had changed so much since then that it was barely recognizable. Her lips even parted as if she was going to say something out loud, though they pressed together a breath later. She nodded, a simple acknowledgement that said, I'll think about it.

But none of it mattered right now, as there was no way they were going anywhere with these tykes. When Fen abruptly bumbled into her, Towhee arched her neck and nibbled at the tip of the pup's ear. She then touched her nose to the girl's pale cheek. Her eyes were even paler, something which the Beta had observed but saw no reason to worry over. She simply thought Fen had uniquely colored eyes.

Nudging the sandy pup back toward her brother, Towhee looked to Phox again. -In the meantime, when exactly do we move them to a rendezvous site?-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 07, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: No distance left to run - by Phox - May 09, 2019, 06:48 PM