Heron Lake Plateau One hundred bad days
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Next he picked her brain about the timing of said announcement. Towhee mulled a moment, though things really only clicked in her head when she thought about what she'd just said and imagined how she would feel being on the receiving end of this news.

-The earlier the better, I think, so everyone has much time as possible to prepare for it,- Towhee signed slowly. -I'm probably flattering myself here but it'll give anyone who cares time to come to terms with it and that kind of thing.- But who would be affected, at this point? Tegan was the only wolf who came to mind, other than Raven. The Beta didn't feel close to anyone else in this pack besides those present, which was definitely a factor in all of this.

-I'd want to tell them over at Firebirds too. Do you think we'll be a sister pack too? How far do we plan to go?- Towhee wondered, head cocking.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 21, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 22, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Towhee - May 22, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: One hundred bad days - by Phox - May 22, 2019, 03:54 PM