Heron Lake Plateau My disintegration.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Instead of immediately agreeing or disagreeing, Phox seemed to want to hash it out a little bit. Since this wasn't a decision to make lightly or hurriedly, Towhee nodded and replied, "That's part of it. I think Rave wants us gone too. I haven't actually talked to her," she was quick to add, "but you two looked like you were about to start a smack-down when I walked up that day. She didn't take it well. Tegan didn't take it well." She laughed humorlessly at the understatement. "X is gone." She swallowed. "I'm sure Qui would prefer if we fucked right off. I think it'll just be best for everyone if we got gone."

Would it be best for Fig and Fen? Towhee turned to look at the boy as he guarded the den, a behavior he had taken up since the altercation with Tegan. Her jaw set. They were two months old now. If they were ready to move to a rendezvous site, said site could be somewhere outside the plateau. They didn't mean to go far. And nobody really provided for them save for their parents, so Towhee was confident they could make it out there.

But that didn't mean any of this was going to be easy. "I just hope that once the dust settles, we can still be allies. Things were fucked up with the Firebirds and now we all get along, right?" Towhee's attention returned to her brother's face, her own expression very torn. She'd literally just returned from a visit with Niamh, which gave her hope. Just because they planned to cut ties with the plateau's ranks, it didn't mean they were turning their backs on everyone.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Phox - June 04, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Figment - June 04, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Fennec - June 04, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Phox - June 04, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Phox - June 04, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Raven - June 04, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 08:00 PM