Hideaway Strath Showboat honey
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He did not dispute her claim, nor did she expect he would. Phox went on to start describing his ideas for their hierarchy. Although she kind of wanted to wrinkle her nose at the strange titles (which she recognized as some of the signs they'd come up with while discussing galactic terminology at some time or another), she checked herself. She knew the skies meant a lot to her brother, as did this pack. They would stand equal in rank, yet Towhee would not begrudge him his nerdism creative license.

"I'll allow it," she quipped right before a cold, wet raindrop from the immediately previous rainstorm plopped right on the bridge of her nuzzle. She blinked and wrinkled her nose after all. "I think it's a solid nod to your passion," she went on after recovering. "Do you have a name for the pack itself? Or will we just name it after this place?" Towhee gazed around at the sodden forest. "What is this place called?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Showboat honey - by Phox - June 06, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Towhee - June 06, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Phox - June 06, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Towhee - June 06, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Phox - June 06, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Towhee - June 06, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Phox - June 06, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Towhee - June 07, 2019, 09:47 AM
RE: Showboat honey - by Phox - June 07, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Towhee - June 07, 2019, 02:38 PM