Hideaway Strath Showboat honey
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Unaware that she and Phox were thinking the along the same lines, Towhee considered suggesting they reclaim their surname or some iteration of it, though she discarded the idea for different reasons. She would never cut ties from the Redhawks, would personally never go by any other name and she hoped their pack would one day form a powerful trifecta with the other two. But this was theirs alone, a new thread in the legendary tapestry, and it deserved its own brand, something new that represented the four of them.

He didn't know the name of the place, so it was up to them to give it one. He suggested Asterism Grove. Towhee studied his face, wondering if he meant that for the pack's name as well and thought he did. She chewed on her cheek. There were no references to the color red, birds or any other part of the familiar themes. It was a complete departure, which did feel weird... but also right. She drew in a deep breath, then nodded.

She couldn't help but think of X in this moment, as they went with stars over hawks, though she gently set that thought aside. She had mourned for the loss of her feathered friend and would continue to do so, all while hoping that X would someday come find her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Showboat honey - by Phox - June 06, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Towhee - June 06, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Phox - June 06, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Towhee - June 06, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Phox - June 06, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Towhee - June 06, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Phox - June 06, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Towhee - June 07, 2019, 09:47 AM
RE: Showboat honey - by Phox - June 07, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Showboat honey - by Towhee - June 07, 2019, 02:38 PM