Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
*continues time traveling, takes groupies along* Set 6/11.

It had stormed yesterday, briefly, but today was a total washout. Towhee camped out in a thicket with @Phox, @Fig and @Fennec, peering out at the silent downpour. When it showed no signs of relenting anytime soon, she sighed, curled into a ball and stuck her nose beneath her tail to nap.

She dreamed she visited Raven, only her sister was living with the Firebirds. Quixote was nowhere to be found but the medic introduced Towhee to her five newborn pups, who were already walking and talking somehow. One of them excitedly told her that Uncle Elwood had usurped the pack.

When she woke, the woods were dripping wet but the skies were clear and Towhee had no recollection of the dream. Yawning and stretching, she shook the moisture from her coat and wondered, "Who wants to go for a walk?" She didn't wait for an answer, simply strode off through the strath.

As she puttered about their new home, something triggered a memory of the dream. She blinked at the absurdity, then wondered when and if she should pay a visit to either the Redhawks or the Firebirds. She knew she wouldn't go anytime soon. The dust still needed to settle on all sides. Besides, she shouldn't take for granted these intimate, insular days while the pack was still mostly just a small family unit, putting down roots in their own private oasis (Phox had chosen well).

She glanced behind her, to see if any members of said family were with her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Stay a thousand years. - by Towhee - June 06, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Stay a thousand years. - by Dingo - June 10, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Stay a thousand years. - by Towhee - June 11, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Stay a thousand years. - by Dingo - June 11, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Stay a thousand years. - by Towhee - June 11, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Stay a thousand years. - by Dingo - June 11, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Stay a thousand years. - by Towhee - June 11, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Stay a thousand years. - by Dingo - June 11, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Stay a thousand years. - by Towhee - June 11, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Stay a thousand years. - by Dingo - June 11, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Stay a thousand years. - by Towhee - June 11, 2019, 06:22 PM