Hideaway Strath All these flavors and you choose to be salty.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee looked down at her handiwork and could only think, Overkill much? She had pretty much obliterated the rabbit; she would be eating pulpy mush rather than meat. She sighed and dropped heavily to her haunches as she caught her breath. She felt a little less angry for the exertion, though she could still feel the resentment simmering inside her.

Quixote (and Raven, although Towhee held him responsible) had left the plateau, shed the Redhawks name and found a new set of co-leaders, all within the past week. Never mind that Towhee was guilty of all these things as well. Honestly, Towhee wouldn't have minded most of it so much, if not for Rannoch and Liffey. Hearing that they were equals to her sister and milquetoast-in-law rankled. How could he replace her so swiftly and absolutely? And why hadn't an equal leadership role ever been an option for Towhee? And Phox as well?

It's fine, it'll be fine, everything's how it should be, just chill the fuck out out, she told herself even as she exhaled a seething breath through clenched teeth and smashed her paw in the puddle of rabbit organ soup.

It's wide open but I'd love for her to meet @Nebula and/or @Ruenna!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
All these flavors and you choose to be salty. - by Towhee - June 13, 2019, 04:08 PM