Hideaway Strath All these flavors and you choose to be salty.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The first, paler stranger offered a familiar name: Nebula. Towhee's fiery gaze swung toward the darker of the two. And that makes you— The thought cut off in surprise when the black she-wolf introduced herself as Verochka, not Ruenna.

"This is Asterism Grove and I'm Towhee, one of the leaders," she spoke brusquely, head raising slightly, a subtle sign of dominance. "My brother mentioned you," Towhee said to Nebula, then she turned her narrowed eyes to Verochka, "but I have no idea who you are. I suggest you leave, unless you intend to pledge loyalty to us." And just because she was in a foul temper, she didn't attempt to stifle the warning growl that followed.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: All these flavors and you choose to be salty. - by Towhee - June 13, 2019, 09:17 PM