Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She didn't want to subject her brother or the kids to her ire, so Towhee rose early and threw herself into a full patrol of the hideaway's perimeter. It took hours and by the end, her bladder was spent and her body was pleasantly achy. But her temper hadn't improved much. She muttered under her breath as she stood by the tree line near the northern fringe, glaring at the rocky passage that would lead to their sister packs.

Just a few days ago, she had been hopeful about keeping the alliance strong. Towhee still wanted it, though she was definitely bitter about the changes Raven and Quixote had made. She didn't know Liffey or Rannoch, yet right now, she resented them hugely for apparently swooping in and wiping out the Redhawks legacy as if it all meant nothing. Towhee didn't really know the facts, yet that didn't stop the feelings. She had plenty of those right now.

Still grumbling, Towhee decided against returning to the rendezvous site. She could use a distraction, some other productive use of her time. Abruptly, she made a decision and threw back her head, howling for someone she didn't know but wanted to meet: @Ruenna.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Shriek. - by Towhee - June 14, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Ruenna - June 14, 2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Towhee - June 14, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Shriek. - by Ruenna - June 14, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Shriek. - by Towhee - June 15, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Shriek. - by Ruenna - June 16, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Ruenna - June 18, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Towhee - June 18, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Ruenna - June 18, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Towhee - June 18, 2019, 09:52 PM