Cedar Sweep Tits on a tricycle.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His question caught her off guard, reminding her of another he'd spat at her, apropos of nothing: "I need to know. Are you carrying?" Her smile faded, the corners of her mouth drooping in a thoughtful frown. -"No,"- she answered him more directly this time, suddenly squinting as she wondered what had given him that idea in the first place. But she said nothing else. She had no desire to think or speak of Tegan and his treachery.

The next few questions he fired at her actually earned a dry bark of laughter from her. -"Hey, hey, it's not like that. Rave and Qui are probably annoyed at us for leaving and we're annoyed at them for taking what feels like a big old shit on the Redhawks' legacy. But we're sister packs,"- she assured, realizing even as she said it that she needed the reminder just as badly as anyone. She liked to think that, in time, all of this would be water under the bridge, hopefully without her older sister ever finding out about Towhee's butthurt. Only time would tell.

-"You should talk to Qui and Rave,"- she repeated encouragingly. -"They probably won't be thrilled but who knows? Maybe they won't mind. It really wouldn't be that big of a deal. Half the pack left to join the Firebirds and everyone's still on good terms there."- Towhee didn't bother mentioning all the bad blood back then but it was all more or less resolved anyhow.

Another thought struck her and although Towhee couldn't help herself again. -"Tell them we'll give them our firstborn in exchange."- With everything else to feel emotive about lately, apparently the fact of her barren womb was now something she could make light of. And it was made funnier because of Rye's pregnancy scare of yore, although she wasn't sure if he would agree or even get it at all. Regardless, she chuckled under her breath at her own morbid joke.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 17, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 17, 2019, 11:36 AM